WWE are winners of six 2011 Mashable Awards including being named “Digital Company of the Year” and “Must Follow Brand on Social Media.” The fifth annual Mashable Awards presented by Buddy Media is a community-nominated voting program that honors the year’s best in Mashable’s core content areas: Social Media, Tech, Business and Entertainment.
I am currently leading the photographic direction for the WWE.com redesign with Sapient plus the iPad app with Bottle Rocket.
The book I photo edited, Everybody Loves Our Town: An Oral History of Grunge by Mark Yarm is #4 on TIME’s The Top 10 Everything of 2011 in the Nonfiction Books category.
1. 1493 by Charles Mann
2. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
3. Inferno by Max Hastings
4. Everybody Loves Our Town: An Oral History of Grunge by Mark Yarm
5. The Information by James Gleick
6. Pulphead by John Jeremiah Sullivan
7. A Singular Woman by Janny Scott
8. Boomerang by Michael Lewis
9. Blue Nights by Joan Didion
10. A Book of Secrets by Michael Holroyd